TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Mr Market, page-64

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Well done all who liked my post this morning. I am assuming you all have done the same and accumulate while we have weak holders selling or cutting for a lost.

Mind you, I even had to sell some of my blue chip stocks I dearly hold (anz, nab, wpl) to top up as much as I could this morning.

When you see someone selling a property you believe is valued much higher for a discount, you obviously try your best to acquire that property. Buy in a weak market, sell in a strong market. Whilst still looking at the fundamentals to see if anything change. I.e exploration deposits, sentiment for graphite/vanadium/etc, local politics, management team. This is what I have learnt in my career as a property valuer. Applies to shares as well.

That is not to say you start buying or selling as soon as the market moves. Wait it out until you are certain of a good entry point and exit point. Last but not least, you obviously have to believe it is under value or over value before making an investment decision. No one can cherry pick the lowest or highest point - there is no guru that can teach you this.

Funny how half or more of the posters/holders here have no idea why they even bought the share in the first place. That's why the saying goes - DYOR

Only than can you block out the noise and stick it out. Although not all your investments will succeed but I can guarantee you will do much better (profit wise) than listening to anyone else on a forum (me included).

You don't have to be a geologist or mining engineer to buy a resource stock. You just need to do enough research and study the commodity/global economy until you are confident enough to buy the stock according to your risk tolerance.

Cheers again to all holders and all the best.
    Last edited by unknownshadow: almost forgot about vanadium again. 23/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139809 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 172304 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.