TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Mr Market, page-69

1. 1,774 Posts.
    I feel for you that you paid 5 times for a stock which you feel is currently not even worth the current price, I don't know what would posses you to do that or form that current view, I definitely know that it can't be based on the fundamentals as they have only improved since the date you bought in. So clearly you just made a mistake and overpaid or are making the mistake now by not realising the true value. By buying high and selling low you are only a muppet of the market buying things because other people are, looking for quck buck without understanding what your buying or why your paying the price that you are.

The only reason I bought more on the way down and essentialy "averaged up" is because at each of the two intervals I thought I'd never get an opportunity again to buy at that price, I have been wrong but so what, I'd rather I bought some than none because I know how much they are worth longer term. When ever I have made any real wealth on the stock market its through situations like this, not riding on others coat tails or making 30% in a day by day trading a stock I have no clue about which I have done too but inevitably the strategy failed. Instead what's funding my investments in stocks like TON today are dividends from companies that I invested years ago at prices that nobody wanted to touch them because of market sentiment and not underlying value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.