SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

The following is of my own opinion only.Where is your...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    The following is of my own opinion only.

Where is your credibility? Are you going to stand behind your service history? Because your management skills are proving to be less than great.

"All on track"

The resignations of Mr Malone and Ms Fulton will speak absolute volumes to those who have held their faith in you to deliver - and at each and every step of the way, you have failed. Please don't paint it as though they've done their job and now they've left. And yes I acknowledge Malone still has shares, but please do not continue to feed us ambitious tales of 'global' constellations (the company is called SAS Global, for christ's sake).

This is yet another pivot, and the final red flag for me - and many other shareholders.

"All on track"

For you and the SAS team to remain solvent, let alone put a single 'Pearl' in the sky, you need a home run. Funding that ISN'T FROM A CR might be a good start, because frankly, you've milked investors dry. People bought the 12c CR not that long ago! Unless you come out with a 'hail mary', I'm willing to bet those that took up the recent 3c offer will soon regret it.

This has serious mud all over it, goodbye investment.

I knew the risks, but overall this was a valuable learning experience for me. Absolutely disgusted.

Uprampers, chuck a spin on this. I need a laugh.

"All on track"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.