MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

mr moshe pick the pub, page-17

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I've been on a sleepover (babysitting the grandkids) and logged back on today with a 150+ (and rising) MEOmite poster.

Someone said a while ago that we needed a detective with the standing to enter an Agatha Christie novel and .....
    ...... stand up Monsieur Hercule Moshe.

What great detective work!

Petrobras has been the favourite for some time now. I don't know what the odds in Palm7's book are now but it was 5/2 last time I heard - you won't be able to touch the odds now.

The first real indicator for me was a post 'petrobras business plan - tenuous link' by stuartdavis40 here 7 Dec. This alerted us to the PB logo coloured in over Oz on the Petrobras O/S Business Plan. Another great piece of detective work.

Like YA said at the time it would need to be someone like Petrobras to outbid the likes of Woodside, Chevron and others.

Palms7 - in his thread 'and the winner is... petrobras???' here (12 Dec) declared the winner as Petrobras on 18 Dec. Of note at that time was a headline 'Petrobras cleared in fraud probe' which could have been a hold up with the decision before an impending FIRB approval. Shortly after we heard news of the farminee Board of Director approval.

But you're the man of the moment Mrmoshe - identifying the first time Petrobras have stepped on Oz soil.

The name looks authentic when you compare it to Petrobras Europe, Petrobras Singapore, Petrobras Netherlands etc.

The only thing I don't understand is that the application, which is posted in a public forum, was made by the farminee during a confidentiality agreement. This was requested by the farminee so it must indicate the final deal is imminent. Perhaps the name registration is part of the requirements before execution of the deal. It certainly explains the delay and our need for patience.

Finally this is from the Petrobras website (and Petrobras thread) as posted by peter600 13 Dec (Post #: 4846451) here :

Apply innovative deepwater expertise in new high-potential frontier provinces in Brazil and abroad

A potential alliance with a skilled operator like Petrobras should de-risk the drilling of Artemis even more.

'Boa sorte' MEOmites:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.