Apologies for posting this in the wrong Forum a few minutes ago....

1. 2,839 Posts.
    Apologies for posting this in the wrong Forum a few minutes ago. Wasn't paying attention, and the topic is about as far from humerous as you can get.
    It should of course been posted in the "Gereral".
    Again....sorry.

Good evening all,
    I have just watched murder most foul "live" on an Arab website.
    It's the most horrific footage I have ever seen and knowing someone is actually being murdered makes you cringe.
    The "butchers picnic" was a phrase that readilly sprung to mind and was then made even worse by these barbaric monsters screaming "alah akbah", or whatever that nonsensical rhetoric is they chant, whilst trying to justify their evil acts. You could hear Mr Berg screaming as they mutilated him whilst chanting the mantra.

After watching it, I realised that there is no reasoning with these maniacs, and that is something that the Press has understood for a long time.

Why, you may well ask, do I mention the Press.....

I'll tell you why....the irresposible, traiterous reporters and their editors that allowed the inexcusable maltreatment of Iraqi POWs to be published in their tabloids & broadsheets knew damn well what the consequences of running these headline stories and pics would be.
    Wasn't Hammil a lucky feller to have escaped, and, thanks to the Press' actions, we now know what these lunatics have in store for other captives, be they civilian or military.
    God help any women that are captured in the future, as they have twice the bounty on offer for them as do the men.

BTW, nothing excuses or justifies the treatment by the Yanks and Pommies of the Iraqi captives.

Freedom of the Press is one thing, but misuse is a totally different thing and the bast*ards now have blood on their hands.

Anyhow, FWIW, that's my two bobs worth.

Rest in Peace Nick Berg....vengeance wont do you any good, but hopefully somehow, sometime, some good may come of your untimely demise.

Nick Berg ~ In the wrong place at the wrong time ~ RIP

Good evening all,
    Carl.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.