DVP 0.84% $2.39 develop global limited

I doubt very much that Tony K will sell his shares, I base this...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I doubt very much that Tony K will sell his shares, I base this on the shareholder buying of VXR shares by top Northern Star decision makers.

Northern Star Chief Executive Officer Stuart Tonkin and his wife have recently purchased a large enough chunk of VXR shares that now puts them into the Top 20 Shareholders as at March 2021. i'm sure both Bill and Tony gave plenty of positive information on VXR which helped Stuart and his wife make an informed decision on the purchase.

Tony knows better than most as to where VXR is headed, I believe he would be more inclined to purchase more in his SMSF (Self Managed Super Fund) up to his concessional limits, than move this over to an income stream once VXR starts paying dividends. At 68 years of age, the time is even better for Tony to be owing VXR than I assume the bulk of us not being able to take advantage of the tax benefits of being over 65 and still working.

A few years back, the bulk of the VXR board all moved there VXR shares from their personal names to SMSF's. A great indicator as to where they thought the company was going, why pay capital gains tax on the future price of VXR in your personal name when you pay only 10% capital gains tax in a Self Managed Super Fund.

The movement of money is always a great indicator of people's intentions.

The movement to date indicate long term buy and hold. I'll be following the money and am doing the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
0.020(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $579.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.41 $2.34 $910.9K 385.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8949 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.39
  Change
0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.39 $2.42 $2.34 87250
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.