DVP 2.24% $1.97 develop global limited

Thanks for the webcast link. Seems like I was spot on with my...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Thanks for the webcast link. Seems like I was spot on with my initial hunch about Ophir being massive fans of BB rather than BB having tickets on himself. The webcast host introduced BB as "one of Australia's best CEOs".

As for BB himself, I've never heard or seen him speak before. My first impression is that he's a lot more down to earth than I expected. He kept referring back to those that helped him along the way, and was quick to give credit to other members of NST's team both individually and collectively. I also don't think there are many CEOs of ASX listed companies that go out and play amateur footy on the weekend...

The other thing that came across strongly is that BB is a long term thinker, and he knows that this is one of his biggest strengths. Long term thinking is something that the world needs now more than ever (not just in business, but in many areas of our lives). I'm more than happy to invest in long term thinking, as it's something that's worth investing in.

All IMO. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
-0.045(2.24%)
Mkt cap ! $507.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.03 $1.95 $612.3K 308.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2491 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 4218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.