OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Mr Peter Hunt

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    From Xped Site....

Peter Hunt

Non-Executive Chairman
    Mr Hunt is a Chartered Accountant and Consultant to BDO Adelaide. He was a former partner of PKF Adelaide, Chartered Accountants, which merged with BDO Adelaide in 2012. He has broad experience as an independent director and chairman of ASX listed and private companies.
    Having been involved with business and financial transactions with businesses ranging from small to medium cap companies, Mr Hunt has financial and management skills to contribute directly to Xped’s performance at both board and management level. Mr Hunt is also an independent director of ASX listed Intermin Resources Limited.

Intermin Resources is currently showing strong value with collective connection of Mr. Hunt. This makes me feel a tiny bit better knowing he is associated with something strong and successful. I will look into a bit more for some hope. Can I suggest guys have a peek too.

Lets not look in the past my friends and also not live in the clouds either but there is a glimmer of something upwards and positive in respect to new blood that we asked for. I have had jobs in the past and got the job because I knew someone. It never meant my morals or personality changed because of my association with friends. So I have to give hope where it has potential.

Hopefully Directors do whats necessary. Get back to SH weekly to eliminate negative sentiment and and and....build this technology to what it was proposed to be, by them.

On the flip of the coin I am giving Mr Hunt his natural chance to settle into the job, to steer the ship with his knowledge taking in mind that he bears a lot of responsibility to SH and the company right now and with such a terrible 2017 so far, I hope he understands he must step on many toes to get this where it needs to be starting with the people that employed him. I give the benefit of the doubt here as I have need for something lacking for so long by the founders of this company. I am sure you all have words to match your sentiment!

If he is serious, which I am sure he is thus far, time will tell. SH will have his back when he shakes and shapes this company UP!

GLTAH AIMHO PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.