CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

mr red beard

1. 38 Posts.
    I looked at your posting it is factual as I have read it my self. would you not put it on verge of not telling the t@#th but they are telling something different? ie intent. Less face it at the time when they would have had a good idea how things were going.

like one of the phone calls i made because i was worried how things were going, he said to me on the phone , things are progressing as normal cannot understand the share price, i believed this dude! that's what makes me angry! .

what they put out is what generally, investors believe and because investors take note what directors say would of influenced their personnel decisions. they would of believe they would be acting in the best interest of its shareholders. I might be wrong but does this go against their own article of association? misrepresenting?

Ps I hate that f@#$@#n letter head? shareholder value? bu@#@@#*$!, it is false advertising it entises other people invest. these blokes ruin this company!. what have they done for the past year! r s on 2-3 million a year as quoted in the afr. no he was j@#@@@ on his g@#$*%!

Put the pressure on these b@#$^#ds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.