CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

mr smyth to give a talk, page-17

1. 202 Posts.
    While I am a longterm holder (sadly!!)and a supporter of the efforts that RAKS has made to get visibility and some ownership of our company back to the hands of the 'owners', I do agree with SNACKS - before seeking to oust Smythe completely, please be sure that there is a properly thought out strategy for the company in the future:
    A. What business will be left for the company to generate revenues without the knowledge, relationships and experience of Smythe and his team?
    B. How likely is is that the rest of the management team will stay if Smythe is run out on a rail?
    Without these people the company effectively has nothing and we might as well all sell ours shares and 'eat the sand'.

To those who want to simply eject all the current company leadership, I ask what are their alternative proposals to rebuilding CVI as a profitable company?

I, for one, still believe that the new Africa is a good place to invest and that Angola has massive potential to rise out of its history and become a stable and profitable place. Although much of the dealings of CVI remain seriously suspect and we deserve credible explanations, there is the potential (hope?) that the company has worked through the early and often untidy relationship building necessary to do business out there.

We do need to achieve at least one 'independent'/ shareholder seat on the Board but we do not need to destroy the potential of the company to regrow in the process.

My 10c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.