CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

mr smyth to give a talk, page-18

1. 5,778 Posts.
    Below is a copy of an email I just sent Raks.

Its not confidentail and was sent to everyone in the collective:

Raks,

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

After yesterdays announcemnt from Mark Smyth....he obviously has a REAL set agianst your group.

He needs to understand that it would be in the best interest of the company (not him) if he has your group along side.

You could cause more havoc if you lose and this would not be in the best interest of the future of the company.

If you did have representation, that person would need the time to field directly all the pro's and cons for the future.

That person probably hasnt thought of the time needed to field other peoples complaints and less time to spend on there own issues.

i dont believe you have anywhere near enough numbers to get up. I think Mark Smyth already knows that.

Even the 45 million allocated last week negates any you have. These wouldnt be sold until after proxy date....then..onto the market

Sell him on the idea of working together and using Hotcopper to a positive end.(this has been proven when it went to 39)

I admire what you are trying to do.... you have to a certain extent have my full support. But not to antagonize him

Shares that I hold, I will send the proxy.

Best Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.