ADY 0.00% 0.7¢ admiralty resources nl.

You wouldn't have to say much at all to Mr. L Card about PT. All...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You wouldn't have to say much at all to Mr. L Card about PT. All you would have to do, is to guide/advise him into making some proper enquiries as to what happened with ADY while PT was at the helm, at what happened to the company under his control, and in what conditions he left it along with the sp, when he left. That's all.

Blind Freddie could then see where you are coming from.

As to why there are some companies out there that are just relaying on what is written in one's Resume, without doing some proper follow up procedures, is totally beyond me.

Does it mean that I was to apply for a job with that Company, and telling them that I was the Treasurer of Australia they would have believed me and offered me a top Executive position? Surely the God they wouldn't be so naive, lol.

When I was employing people in my businesses, I always followed up with some random enquiries of what was written in their Resume. Infallibly, I did. And there were times that I found out things that weren't as rosy as what was painted therein.

You would have to hand it to PT though, for having the gallbladder of doing what he is doing, while it is all like water on a duck's back.

All I can say, is wishing good luck to the new Company/Employer and it's Investors.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.