DVP 3.52% $2.35 develop global limited

I posted in reply to the debate on this thread last night as to...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

I posted in reply to the debate on this thread last night as to what battery metals and potential companies VXR might consider an acquisition target last night. That post was 'moderated' for being off the thread content (go figure). Anyway, I will try again saying less and in a different way.
    As has been publicly disclosed, Precision Opportunities Fund Ltd is an entity controlled by Bill Beamont. DYOR
    As to companies that BB might be interested in for VXR given his stated ambitions that are 'new age battery metals' - I think that Nickel Sulphide probably falls in that category (being the cleanest and best form of Nickel for batteries).
    There is an ASX listed company, Centaurus Metals (ticker CTM), with the largest undeveloped Nickel Sulphide mine in the world. I say no more in case that was why I was 'moderated', but plenty of info on their website (which I will not quote again, given the apparent moderator distain for web addresses). DYOR
    Anyway, CTM launched a new website yesterday and as part of that they updated their Top 20 - for those wondering about potential BB/VXR targets you will note that Precision Opportunities Fund Ltd (BB) has hit their Top 20 register at No. 19.
    I say no more for fear of moderation, but disclose that I have large holding in both VXR and CTM. GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.080(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $570.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.40 $2.28 $2.391M 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1702 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.36
  Change
0.080 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.29 $2.39 $2.29 418573
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.