SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

honestly beatle what do you want from SIH?, your posting the...

1. 20,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    honestly beatle what do you want from SIH?, your posting the same nonsense everyday, you dont hold SIH your just here to bother people with ridiculous statements, SIH is proving up its resource & looking at releasing a resource UPGRADE by may 2010 but of course to you thats not positive, SIH is moving from explorer to producer but you claim they are wasting there time, which is very amusing that a company that will actually become profitable if the mine goes into production is wasting there time, SIH has 8 drill rigs on site, they have stated they will be targeting other areas outside the current resource throughout the year but thats not good enough for you, now you claim how can a roadshow help?

Im sitting here scratching my head thinking are you serious beatle? do you have no idea how markets work?

By doing a roadshow SIH will push the story to local & overseas institutions/brokers that have not heard of the story as if you watch the day to day price action there is no market interest, they will explain there story & hopefully attract serious investors that will begin to buy on market for there clients & support the share price on the back of any positive announcmeents.

You now say you attended a roadshow march/april 09 & nothing has changed, so from 1 rig on site to 8 rigs is no change, company has put together a aggresive plan to take SIH forward but thats no change, SIH has shown the ability to raise 2 placements above market price to sbustantial holders & enough cash in bank to aggresively continue operations but thats no change, all directors holding substantial amount of shares in SIH, but of course nothing has changed.

If you want to take a shot at SIH directors for share price performance there is every chance I will more then agree with you as the performance has been disgraceful considering gold is $1000+ & all the positive moves directors have made since sept 09 to now

The only fouled strategy here is your misleading posting beatle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 89991519 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56788508 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.