SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

mr. yaw chee siew takes 40mil shares at .07, page-15

1. 20,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    ok beatle so you now have all your concerns off your chest, im not going to debate any of them, now why not take a wait & see approach & see how the following come about:

when the DFS is completed by

what type of finance deal is achieved to take the project into produciton

what resource upgrade SIH achieve in may/june this year

what type of dilution comes in the next 6-12months & where the share price is

How there plan to be in production by late 2011/early 2012 comes about

As for your comment im more interested in seeing the share price up short term, your not wrong, Id like to see the market price in SIH achievements been made to date, been here for 6years & its been a big waste of time, money & alot of stress to date & I really dont plan to stay here for another 6years, shareholders have been treated like crap in SIH for long enough so if you think its selfish I want to see the price up so be it.

Ill even let you know when I will look at selling

Share price goes above .10 may sell a little

Share price goes above .20 probaly sell over half or all

Share price continues this pathetic non performance & directors continue to not attract on market support ill sell the lot within months at a major loss.

In the end im here to make money, if directors show they can do that then ill join them for the ride until im happy to exit, if they show incompitence in achieving on maket support & rerating the share price then im out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 89991519 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56788508 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.