SIH 25.0% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

Rogue, don't misunderstand me. And I know what you are going...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Rogue, don't misunderstand me. And I know what you are going through, I have been through that same pain with a few other companies in recent years, and I have personally gone out of my way on those occasions to try to change things around so that management know the best way forward.

The reason I have been sending these posts in is because I hope that management read HC!!! I hope that they get a strong enough message from their concerned shareholders (who have the right to be more pro-active than I since I am not a shareholder yet) to reconsider the path they have decided on.

What the problem is if nothing changes, then it will be too late for all to share the upside benefits. As each placement gets done then the market cap either remains the same (cos no value perceived by the market is added) = reduced share pric; or the market cap increases (perceived value is added) = some increase in share price.

And of course short term increase in share price is good as it will allow higher prices for the placements being done. But the problem is that if you look at the incremental value added by adding marginally more resource of the same grade, ie just over 2 g/t - bearing in mind this sort of mineralisation is characterised by that grade tenor, then there is no chance to really add value to the company.

IF on the other hand, SIH was to at least pursue some real exciting exploration (and you have suggested Hutubargot Julu - but as I have previously mentioned that is more risky, more hit or miss, I much prefer the western areas that have elephant potential) then the share price WILL reflect that potential to some extent, much more than the slogging DFS over the next 12 months and later.

Finally once the shares have been issued, there is no turning back, so having 8 drills in the field sounds great, but you can't forget what the likely outcome for all that cost will be.

I honestly hope that management get the right message from concerned shareholders, and do something positive. I think its a shame that they have to be told that from outsiders, but thats the situation SIH is now in.

I wish you all good luck, and as I have said I will continue to monitor things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.977K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 71241020 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 160076532 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.