SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

mr. yaw chee siew takes 40mil shares at .07, page-18

1. 1,870 Posts.
    RogueT - "... on what looked like to me manipulation then everyday trading activity .."

SIH has been traded by the "enlightened few" insiders for quite a long time now, and for the normal investor or trader to come into it will require much more liquidity. I believe that SIH is a dangerous stock to attempt to trade in as most trades from my observations are very much manipulation, with substantial gap between Bid and Offer.

Its ok if you are already in there, but its dangerous to enter now! And the placement the other day just confirms what I have been saying, its a way to attempt to massage the price up, but with no real support in the market. They may be seriously rich investors but they are playing a game that will cost all money if not managed better than its being managed at present IMO.

To start with they need to get the basics right, and that is simply not happening - they're on a path that will not increase shareholder wealth (on a share price basis), but it might increase in market cap due to the increased shares on issue but who cares about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.