MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

I know of some of the heavy hitters who are involved and they're...

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I know of some of the heavy hitters who are involved and they're people who don't like to lose and are exceptionally good at what they do. They are seriously invested in this and I was told many years ago that there are no guarantees but that this is a very good chance. Those guys are still involved despite what happened previously down at the Fraser Range and after that the company knew they had to go and find out another prospective opportunity to sex them up again so to speak and they grabbed this tenement which looks very promising.
    We're overdue for a change of luck and hopefully this is it, plus I heard that some very serious iron ore players got involved in this latest placement not to mention the fact that all the signs on the ground are promising. Clearly the involvement of iron ore players like that confirms that there are indeed the right type of ore, grades etc but again MRD will need to confirm there's a viable mineable resource and they don't grow on trees.
    As I have repeatedly stressed, I myself have been severely disappointed a number of times, there are no guarantees but I think we're a good chance and I've held for this long so I'm not about to throw in the towel now.
    Put it this way you haven't actually lost anything until you actually sell, paper losses are only losses if you make them a reality by selling or if your stock goes off the boardsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $4.7K 4.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3917331 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 186122688 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.