CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

Like to see some numbers thrown around by other stakeholders...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Like to see some numbers thrown around by other stakeholders that do fundamental DD. I'm a bit of a numbers person myself.
    MRE Maiden; 500mt @ 1000-1500ppm cutt-off conservative. Think I worked on L; 6500m by W; 3000m by S; 25m by SG. Last few assays returned much bigger seams and I would increase width another 500m, but staying conservative.

Metallurgy on basket of $100 my calcs on 60% extraction. IMO similar clay hosts returned 70-95% extraction dependant on basket and REE targeted, Little feedstock preparation to leaching and good sustainable Salt-Acid mix. So there' $1bn just with a maiden MRE. My calcs are using 20sqkm only. Phillipa is talking 40sqkm so the potential here is $1.5-2bl

DSO Concentrate. Most neighbours are achieving 30-60% which is bloody good and instant revenue for the team if we go down the Concentrated DSO path and low CAPEX startup. Screening plant.

The above is very conservative, Brothers will hit 1-1.5bn tn of mineralised ore in revised MRE's so that's $3bn just in the Jupiter zone and known anomalies around Jupiter. Brothers is 140sqkm.

Potential here is massive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.