CNB 10.7% 50.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Klotho, you have been a keen supporter of CNB, nothing has...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Klotho, you have been a keen supporter of CNB, nothing has changed CNB are proving up a great copper play, management have never really disappointed on achieving outstanding drill results.

The MRE is a bit late, someone, I can't remember who ( please forgive my memory) said they got in touch with the company and said the MRE would be out before the quarterly that is any time now up until Monday.

If you can find any explorer that gives announcements spot on time everytime please point them out, as far as moving onto greener pastures, please point them out also, because I really don't know any anymore within the speculative sector at this time. They are completely unloved especially gold miners,. some might go on a tear for a very short time but are soon sold off. That is the result of an uncertain market, they don't want high risk stocks.
    When the MRE comes out I am not expecting any fantastic lift in the share price, But I believe it will happen, could happen very quickly depending on whether there is a continuing fear of recession or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.060(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $85.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.0¢ $228.1K 450.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 27169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.