VMM 17.4% $1.22 viridis mining and minerals limited

MRE On Track For Q224 - Offtakes In Discussion, page-7

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    Over the years, I have seen many asx small cap companies and VMM is up there with one of the fastest moving/growing companies I have ever seen (a very close second to another stock of mine, Winsome resources in the lithium space). They realise the massive opportunity for a rare earths hub in Brazil and the time is now.

Having a joint venture with IXR will be the smartest thing VMM do, using ionic technologies to ensure they are going further downstream will protect them against raw material rare earth pricing. They want to value add and convert their high grade product into rare earth oxides and they won’t be selling to China. Big tick. I also expect this company to eventually trade anywhere between 200-400 million market cap. In my opinion it is not a matter of if that happens but when.

It was a no brainer buying this company at $1.00, post the chairman tipping in 1 mil at 1.15. I still Can’t believe some investors were willing to give it away at that price not long ago. The buy versus sell spread has consistently been in favour of the buy side (a lot more buyers than sellers), it was only a matter of time before it continued to transcend upwards from a share price perspective. MRE due June, can’t wait. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.180(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.25 $1.08 $543.8K 461.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2588 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.