VMM 6.33% $1.11 viridis mining and minerals limited

Both companies are definitely going places and both management...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    Both companies are definitely going places and both management are serious about progression which is all you can ask for as an investor. This gives you the best chance of being successful long term. The more they spend in the ground and moving the company forward, the better for the investor $$ and that is all I am focused on.

I think both have great upside, it really comes down to the price point you buy in at (I was an early stage investor of Winsome 22 cents average in one account back a few years ago now). I also bought more in another investment account at 65 cents average recently.

I am a value investor so I only buy at certain points in time when I believe there is a wide disparity between value and price. Hence my buy in here at $1.00 or 1.016 to be exact as I expect good upside here in the next 12 months with the expected news flow and progression (not without risk but I was comfortable with the potential reward to compensate for that risk). Evidently bought in due to the historical news flow from an investment decision perspective and price/value/upside.

I also agree with you re the repurposing of the diamond plant into lithium that was a Marsterstroke by Winsome and have brought their time to market down significantly but I won’t comment any more here on that.

Both companies also have the necessary government connections and backing and are doing all the right things by the locals which is a must if you want to progress from explorer to Miner. This can’t be underestimated as it is very crucial securing the support of local and federal governments/people. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.075(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.11 $858.3K 752.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
-0.075 ( 6.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.17 $1.11 155667
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.