MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

Folks,After vainly beating an MRE drum on HC for what seems like...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    Folks,

After vainly beating an MRE drum on HC for what seems like an age, it's pleasant for me to see that the time has come, as the walrus said, to speak of metal things...

Can you believe that this was the stock being dumped at $1.80 a few weeks ago? Talk about bloody manipulation.

The value was for all to see - except we had technical analysts mumbling rubbish such as "most investors don't know that this stock drops below $2.00 as soon as it touches it so sell out while you can" and other assorted gems of "knowledge" culled from their fear- fuelled analysis.

And to back up that view what did they resort to? Tabling selected negative info such as "most brokers are recommending sell" (without mentioning the names of the brokers involved) or crap like "they're having production problems"....all that sort of bulldust which, together with the manipulation of interested parties kept the price ridiculously low while all comparable stocks around MRE were soaring.

Fie on these knaves who talked or fooled potential long-term investors into selling out.

By the cloven hoof of my grandfather, these knaves need their frowsy ears boxed.
    And presented.

(Sir) Lunchalot
    - Knight of the Groaning Table

Caveat: Do not trade on any information presented by Lunchalot who is far from being an investment adviser - he's an impecunious layabout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.