BML 3.00% 9.7¢ boab metals limited

Thanks G! I watched a couple simon noon interviews shortly last...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Thanks G! I watched a couple simon noon interviews shortly last night and had a skim through DFS as i went into this investment pretty baselessly mainly for silver exposure. Ah well im starting to understand the “sell” “not held” side abit more as this company does seem to be walking a pretty tight line where alot of its future seem completely beholden to macro economic movements. The picture of weather this gets off the ground definitely feels abit fuzzy as its hard to comprehend logistically if it’s actually worth building 300M worth of facilities to pull out XYZ for XYZ the fundamentals for this project arent exactly exciting as has been stated before. Im keen to see more data that shows silver demand is growing industrially die to climate change which surely will put alot more pressure on us to get the ball rolling. One thing i really see happening is a massive crytpo dip and sell off in the next 12 months which could also be another major catalyst for silver price as a whole generation of young people are fighting to work out what is real and important in life i think silver and gold win same as Mike Tyson vs jake paul lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $50.99K 517.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90572 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 46034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.