BML 1.52% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

@SpacexplorerNo wackas. Definitely read as much as you can in...

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    @SpacexplorerNo wackas. Definitely read as much as you can in terms of the company's publications, and don't believe any nonsense hype you read on any forum. You have good capability to make your own unbiased judgement. I think your assessment is correct to be cautious at the present time for BML. The safer time to enter would be once the announcement drops on finance + offtakes, so the conditions can be better understood. There is no material news due for probably another few months (and dry has been the news flow for the last six, hence the dumping of the SP).

I posted a research article somewhere on here a couple of days ago highlighting the very low correlation (-0.12 max) of responsiveness of Ag price to historical industrial demand up until 2022. The pricing of silver is very complex, and basing a prediction off one factor alone isn't reliable at all. Regardless, lead is the main game here, it will be producing 250% more revenue than silver if the mine gets up and running, and it is also more sensitive to deviations in price. It needs to sustainably push above DFS levels ($2250 usd/t), with a weak aussie dollar, because it is currently sitting at -10% from DFS levels (in USD terms).
    Last edited by Gwydaer: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $22.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $2.889K 28.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1084 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.