MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

If you have been reading my posts; this meeting was one of my...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    If you have been reading my posts; this meeting was one of my predictions!

Not surprising!

Australian Prime Minister commends Sri Lanka on successful implementation of LLRC recommendations

Sat, Sep 27, 2014, 11:52 am SL Time, ColomboPage News Desk, Sri Lanka.

Sept 27, New York: Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott has commended Sri Lanka for the successful implementation of the LLRC recommendations and the country's ability to maintain a remarkable economic growth.

The Australian PM credited the Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa for the success of the implementation of the LLRC recommendations when the two leaders met Friday on the sidelines of the 69th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.

Column 1

"The fact that LLRC is going so well is a credit to you," Prime Minister Abbott told the Sri Lankan President.

The two leaders held a cordial discussion and caught up on a range of matters of bilateral interest.

President Rajapaksa briefed the Prime Minister on recent developments in Sri Lanka in the economic and development sectors as well as ongoing reconciliation work.

Prime Minister Abbott told the President it is a "a remarkable achievement" that Sri Lanka was able to maintain a 7.8 percent GDP growth with the potential of it increasing further before the end of the year.
    The two leaders also discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries.

"I am so grateful for the help that Sri Lanka has given," Prime Minister Abbott told President Rajapaksa, referring to Sri Lanka's assistance in dealing with the people smuggling issues Australia is facing.

The President and Prime Minister Abbott last met during the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) 2013 in November of last year in Colombo.

The two countries closely cooperate to prevent human smuggling across the Indian Ocean and Australia this year gifted two Bay Class petrol boats to Sri Lanka to boost anti-smuggling operations.

..............................................................................................................

Australia can compete with India, Japan and China in many clever ways. We can bring western influence and capital while America tries to fund agitators and the UN wags its finger. Australia is a good friend of Sri Lanka and we can position ourselves in Sri Lanka for years to come. Australian companies are respected and the way that MRF has respected their concerns and requirements has put them in high esteem.

Vein Graphite is a very important part of the Sri Lankan economy going forwards.

Sri Lanka targets 8.2 percent economic growth in next year budget

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_14B/Sep18_1411051670CH.php

All of this increases the Sovereign Leverage and decreases the Sovereign Risk by many multiples.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.