CAJ 1.67% 29.5¢ capitol health limited

MRI licences, page-31

1. 6,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2625
    If you've been patient to hold this long, I wouldn't be selling in a hurry from this oversold condition. The market reacted poorly to the H1 report based on some slower numbers which anecdotally appeared to have recovered (PT prior to the H1 report were around 34c). The CEO said current buyout EBITDA multiples of these types of private practices has been going up and CAJ is now valued lower than these EBITDA multiples, so reasonable chance the company will be taken out if we stay under 30c, imo. Also there are some structural tailwinds in industry with re-indexing of fees and a Labor govt coming in which will help to close fee gaps further.

Not sure if will recover to 55c, but should recover reasonably further from here, imo. In the meantime, you will get a good divvy in a low interest rate environment in a defensive sector which should hold up well if markets drop.

TA-wise, it also looks very good in the short term on the daily and weekly charts. I think some traders will jump on this on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $450.5K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 583541 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 663877 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.