MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

MRL Corporation: Research Report

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Research Report

With an exfoliation process time of only 10 minutes, 50% of grap
    (Big Tease!!!! )

MRL Corporation (ASX: MRF) is pleased to advise that a research report on the Company has been released by Far East Capital.

The report follows a recent trip to the Company’s high grade Sri Lankan projects by Far East Capital’s Chairman, Warwick Grigor.

http://www.mrltd.com.au./attachments/article/136/20150824-Research Report.pdf

..............................................................................................................................................................

No Wonder MR Grigor said....

In today's Bull newsletter from Warwick GRIGOR:

In Sri Lanka, MRF is fast approaching commercial mining of the highest grade graphite deposits in the world. With run of mine grades expected to be around 95 per cent, it will offer a premium product that can also be used for higher applications and for conversion to graphene in a low cost, one step process. In our view, there’s no risk of oversupply from this type of graphite, unlike graphite from the bulk, large flake African projects. The shares finished at 6.4 cents on August 20.

................................................................................................................................................................

I cannot wait for the full report !!!!

Column 1 Column 2
    0 07-11-2014: Graphite - Future Use 2118 kB
    1 07-03-2014: Proactive Investors - High grade graphite in Sri Lanka 766 kB

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.