MRM 0.78% $2.58 mma offshore limited

MRM in 3 years time?

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    If you were to ignore the historical problems with this company (I know this is hard if suffered through some poor decision making earlier on), and assess on a go forward position based on today, what do you think the company will look like in 3 years time?

MRM have recently confirmed EBITDA guidance, and confirmation of this when they report their results shortly should help the position. A favourable, albeit cautious, outlook statement should help too.

Lots of debt, yet they are still able to announce an acquisition (using only a small amout of cash - probably haven't much choice), and I think you have to assume their banks are okay with the acquisition. With crazy levels of debt held by the US Government and all around the globe, you can hardly see an impetus for interest rates to sky rocket any time soon, so debt should continue to remain manageable, although would like to see it reduce.

It seems to me that they have found a level of stabilisation, and if the beginnings of the recovery they are seeing builds momentum, then MRM has probably seen the bottom.

This is all just my opinion. What are your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $977.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.54 $37.20M 14.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1350703 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 67518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.