MRN 0.00% $1.45 macquarie media limited

MRN:Hey guys can we please keep the threads neat in one or 2...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    MRN:Hey guys can we please keep the threads neat in one or 2 there is no need for 10 or so.. its just all over the shop, thanks. I started buying MRN in March after I saw the last results for the HY which were brilliant Russell Tate is doing a great turnaround job and the market hasn't fully recognised it yet. John Singleton has recently been in the BRW 200 with an article that says abit about MRN:

JS is still the major shareholder in MRN, with Russell Tate at the helm, the company most recently flagged a 35% increase in earnings. "I'm lucky to have Russell running MRN" "its gone from losing a fortune to making a fortune""russell formated the station to make it more advertising friendly-but without effecting the ratings." "You'll never beat radio" JS says.

In the article Fairfax says annalysts have suggested that FF radio assets are worth $300M which I think is a try on personally. Singo says: "They want to sell it, we still want to buy it, but only at the right price"

On the Switzer show recently he says of the Fairfax assets: "We're commited this year to becoming a national network one way or the other" he says "We will within 12 months have a national presence FF is plan A but plan B and C (ie doing it another way) could be even more exciting." I say if he can't pick up the assets for a good price then do it organically through building from scratch like MTR, harder but less risky and more profitable...

I think we can look forward to that earnings guidance increase of 35% with an earnings surprise again and when that happens I expect a large jump on the day to the upside and I want to buy more with my savings before that happens.

All my posts represent my personal views only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.