MRNA vaccines a danger ., page-37

1. 25,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    No
    A/ I don't trust the vaccine and
    B/ also have very serious health issues which would be deadly if I did have it

It is not something that can be safely mandated over an entire population the future health risks can be enormous and deadly
    Therefore I believe everyone should be free to follow their own plan

I live in country Queensland with a small select number of friends, walk in the fresh air every day, wear a mask when shopping and eat healthy food so IMHO my risk from the vaccine is higher than my risk of getting serious Covid problems

But I also firmly believe that people have their own plan, I was asked recently my advice from a younger friend and he has a huge circle of friends, elderly grandparents whom he sees constantly, works in a retail business ( self employed) so his risk factor is far different to mine and being young and fit would shrug off the vaccine side effects so he should be vaccinated and pray a bit

I firmly believe that the vaccine is a time bomb and will never solve the problem that the government is trying to use it for and some time down the track, maybe middle of next year we will be back to lockdowns and more business closed and incidentally many more suicides so DYOR

Just my personal opinion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.