MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

" Give up your day job...."Thats the plan jan, I am 52 and aint...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    " Give up your day job...."

Thats the plan jan, I am 52 and aint getting any younger and my tradie body is feeling the strain of carrying lumbar on my back for over 30yrs, thats when I decided to really push the focus on charting to get a " second income " and really push the envelope to get into full time trading one day cause I aint going to last much longer.

I am searching for a minimum of 300k as a capital pool in which to achieve that dream, that way I can just take my time with my stock pickings, trade blue chips for gravy and find nice little spec gems to ratchet up the leverage.

I have given myself 12 - 18 more months , hopefully less, there is a couple of gems I am sitting on which abutts a stock that is the hottest ticket in town atm, gone from 20c to 3.70 , so if I get a lick of that nearology action then I will be a monty to achieve that in no time.

Of course I am expecting MRQ to help me out too, only a matter of time before she comes good.

It really doesnt matter how good your charting is, you also have to be a good stock picker, FA imo always dictates TA, not the other way round.

Good luck everyone for next week, lets see what the 57m turnover on Friday was all about, hopefully confirmation that Linhuane is GO, GO, GO !!

imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.85K 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 60221599 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11370528 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.