MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

MRQ - chart thread !, page-311

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC

SO PERTINENT

BRING ON THE DOOMSAYERS COS...

U CANT TOUCH THIS, FAITH AND DYOR WILL OVERCOME YOUR END OF THE WORLD POSTS.

REALITY AND ENTHUSIASM WILL WIN

and guess who will just be left with other sorrowful wrong investments DYOR, trust no-one, HAMMER DOWN

next is Batch 4, site 1 of 8, early exploration across a huge lease,
    no CR
    no running out of $ in very short term as others are
    well programmed methodical Mgmt approach to leech the least cashburn possible

How can anyone in their right mind ( ok, its questionable but VMP noted research regarding the 20%) start, actually no, CONTINUE, with a Funeral Notice for an exploration company after only 40 drills, regardless of the quality.

Plus excellent cash resources and a methodical approach to explore superior first mining sites for max mining opportunity.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS FORUM HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY ADVERSE CRITICISM FOR SOME AGENDA, WHILST THE ESSENCE OF THE THE INVESTMENT CHILD IS YET TO BE BORN.

BY ALL MEANS, SELL, PROTECT YOUR LOSSES, BUT REALISE BUYERS AWAIT TO SCOOP UP STOCK FOR THE IMMEDIATE AND MEDIUM FUTURE HERE.

Just be very aware that all posts here are not necessarily there to assist you create wealth, there are many Agendas going on to maximise others wealth.

hint.... if you feel a poster has strong compelling information to either buy or sell MRQ, just click on their avitar, check out their other posts, then go on ASX and see the charts of their commentaried stocks.

My guess it is its not good, possibly awful.

Then reconsider their posts in light of MRQ Mgmt direction, announcements, integrity and results to date, albeit early days.

The old saying.... A fool and his money are soon parted.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $24.08K 6.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 38757349 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11961111 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.