MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

It is suddenly that there are few sounds composed talk about...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    It is suddenly that there are few sounds composed talk about will retrace? Because of just one pipe back? You know why?
    The second assay results will release anytime from Now. They want in and try retailers to sell the stocks to them.

why they quit before?
    all the day traders and traders base TA or FA have very strict plan and staitgies to in or out and even they know the price up they still out, that's how they make money. they put into bag the profits from 1.4-2.5 . They have profits but no holding shares, so the statigies Now is find the way to grab lower price shares, do I give it to them?

the only major impacts affect share prices In medium and long term is FA . I am assume all other three assay results are not good ,only 1/10 of 1800m tone of high grade Hms, How much they worth? And the koko massive project is only 1/10 of MrQ projects.

I posts at 20th Dec , and said 1) the retrace will very small, if you quit, will have no chance to get better price, 2)during Christmas and new year's still active and strong.

if as fundmantals change very bad, we saw lots of Sp will free fall to 80-90%, and if our fundmantals second assey is good enough, will still up to moon as we. TA not works when big announcement coming.

second assey results is critical important, if yes, the story is true(do not worry the third and forth asseys results ) , Mrq will worth over 100m and even more.

Mrq have lots of announcements in next months, the Sp will be traded dramatically, IMO between 2second-third assey results, if positive will see real up to multi cent, the fourth asseys what ever good or bad is not the trading time.
    do not forget if over 100m , the management board will have 100m shares, both board and us have the goals to there , will be interesting to see how we achieve there.....

at last I would like to say, if you trust the story, then let the story go ,not disturb the noisy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 114755439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 59872415 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 180000
Last updated 14.16pm 07/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.