MRQ 20.0% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Hey @PICT, i am excited about MRQ after doing a lot of research....

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey @PICT, i am excited about MRQ after doing a lot of research. I had a question that i didn’t know the answer to. In the NWR Virtual resources conference Andrew mentioned "we know we've got more than 10, 20 billion dollars of in ground value of resource and what’s important though is can you pull out those resource cost effectively and we haven’t showed that yet and were not at that stage where we want to do that" I understand that MRQ is an exploration and they would rather stay in the exploration game and their preference is to take these type of projects through to JORC which they already have done in KOKO MASSAVA, through to scoping and then either get a joint venture with an operating partner or sell the asset outright. They have the capacity/skills to do it themselves but their preference to get a joint venture with an operating partner or sell the asset outright.

I may have read the answer in the thread but must have not been able to process or understand it but my question is:
    Can all these in ground resources that MRQ have, be pulled out of the ground Cost effectively?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $330.1K 78.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 31296595 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13773283 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.