MRR 5.88% 0.8¢ minrex resources limited

They got $10 m in the kitty and drilling for gold atm near...

1. 4,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    They got $10 m in the kitty and drilling for gold atm near Sofala, their tenements in this area have 352,000 Oz of gold but need to build on it to be anything meaningful imo, whether this will be successful is is anyone’s guess and then there is the economic feasibility to consider for mining. They looked at taking on a project in Ireland prospective for lithium but didn’t go ahead with it thankfully but with $10m are in a good position to acquire a project or JV as there are a lot of small caps struggling in these high interest rate economical times. I’m still hopeful for their 3 lithium tenements that surround GL1’s Archer deposit of 10m + tonnes but have come up empty handed thus far but haven’t drilled further down than 70m I don’t think and Sisters had some decent soil samples in its southeast corner. I’m no geologist but would be doing a bit more than they have as it seems MRR are about the only ones in the Pilbara coming up with dud results. As for recommending it as a buy to you Deephaus I wouldn’t wish it upon you to invest but it could turn out ok as management have a fair amount of holdings and performance rights at 2.5,4,6 and 8 cents but in saying that they often expire with underperformance in many companies. Have to go and do some work now so that’s about it and others might be a little more thorough with their thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.