ALA 0.00% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Thanks for the links Auk. Interesting reads. Men are less likely...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Thanks for the links Auk. Interesting reads. Men are less likely to go to a gp when they are ill, so I can probably see them as less likely to carry any form of medication than women. That's not lumping all males in that category of course, but at least with over counter pain medications, they are something we all keep at home. On the onset of a headache, fever, backache etc, we all reach for them, and we generally wish for an immediate effect. I can see a benefit of the delivery technique if it will give a faster response. I carry paracetamol and ibuprofen in my handbag all the time, and I'd readily substitute it for a spray bottle.

I have a son who has been on the pain patches for 2 years. I worry about the dosage and the side effects, and the linked article only reinforced what I felt. He can be terribly ill for 3 to 5 days every time he changes the patch. He has also been on endone or targin every day for that period. For 4 weeks now he has been on medicinal marijuana, and it really is the miracle drug that people are talking about.

He has a tumour wrapped around his spinal cord, inside the sheath. It is not cancerous, but is damaging the cord and the surrounding nerves. Since he started on the medicinal marijuana, he has not spent days at a time vomiting, has not had one attack where his body goes into involuntary spasms that can last days and can now walk more that 10 steps at a time. He was told a few months ago, he should have the surgery, they had putting off, as it will end with him either in a wheelchair for life, or needing a walking frame. Now, he is improving so much, we are waiting to see how long it will delay the inevitable surgery. but the signs are looking so good, we are now hoping for years, not months or weeks. He has not taken endone since he started, and they are now decreasing dosage on the patches to try to wean him off.

I am very excited about the possibility of Suda developing a medicinal marijuana spray, as that will be an increasing market, and hopefully with more product available it will cost significantly less than what it does now.

Anagrelide is another drug I can see being beneficial in a spray form delivery. Anything that can decrease harmful side effects on required medications is a positive thing, and if it can be produced and marketed, it could be a Company maker on it's own.

I know there is a lot of hoops to jump through, and I've been as negative on this stock in the past as anyone has. I'm just feeling change is in the wind, and we just need to hang in there to see what the next round of ann's bring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $198.5K 1.280M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 438029 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 283200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.