MRY 0.00% 2.7¢ monteray mining group ltd

I think market just continues to remain restrained until...

1. 35,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I think market just continues to remain restrained until certainty is given to the price they will move to raise the funds - will they work with a VWAP around $0.03 if it holds or will it follow the first figure of $0.02 which would be a significant discount to the $0.03 level.

The appointment & resignation of directors seems to imply that the DD is clear - they wouldn't of changed the board ahead of DD if it wasn't cleared.

Yesterday I said it was largely in Norwood's interest to have a higher price so they retained a higher percentage ownership of the new entity with less dilution when they move for the CR although there is another clause in there that says maybe they don't want a higher price in the move for capital > The 43,593,213 options to be issued as part of the consideration also "may be lower" & yet to be determined - I assume the higher the price they raise capital at the few options Norwood gets out of their deal. So which option gives them a higher percentage take.

Anyway be interesting when it starts to get a bit more clarity with source of capital & at what price.

16th Feb - Prospectus Lodged - Offer Opens

March 2nd - Vote on Acquisition followed by Suspension

March 16th - Offer Closes

March 23rd - Relist
    Last edited by Akki: 20/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.