Many people have had their brains addled by political...

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Many people have had their brains addled by political correctness relating to to gender, race and politics.

To be so out of touch with normalcy, decency and common sense is a mental illness. Seriously. It's a kind of sociopathy. That's not overstating it either. They are messed up and they don't even realize it.

It shows how weak some people are that they can be brainwashed into think pronouns matter. I know it matters to trans people, and that's fine. But it doesn't matter to 99.99% of people, nor should it. If I don't like the sound of traffic, so do I have the right to demand everyone else stop driving?

It's important to know that this is not a grassroots thing. This PC bullshit isn't something the LGBT community put in place, (though they sure have run with it). It's been instituted by the media, acting on behalf of their masters. How do I know? Because it's everywhere. It's spread right throughout all Western nations. And it's worked because there are people (like the boss of that charity) who get a kick out of abusing power. She'll wake up one day and realize what she's done and how many people she's hurt by acting that way.
    Last edited by float^: 25/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.