PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Let’s see if you want to go down that comparative discussion (or...

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Let’s see if you want to go down that comparative discussion (or please feel free to give the comparative I’ve suggested you give on your other threads which you have steadfastly ignored).

So as to give some ambit and some focus to the discussion here … we are talking about dividends and yield and we are talking about the Rio vs PLS comparative that you have invited earlier today.

Let’s start with this bit … what percent of revenue, yes revenue, has RIO shared to its shareholders as an average over the last 5 years. Given your interest in that one and your clearly high preference to dividend paying shares (and your constant insinuation that PLS must be less favourable due to not yet paying dividends) I imagine you must know that value or can work it out very quickly.

Could you start with that value for us … then I’ll tell you what comparative I want to make with that value. But let’s take it slowly and one step at a time so everyone watching the game can follow along to see your logic here.
    Last edited by Acgm: 13/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.