Ms. Wong

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Just how opinionated IS this woman Pnney Wong - that she seems to delude herself that we're all hanging on absolutely every word she utters?

For I avow that, IMO - and that of many others I know - she's only some two-bit trumped up Senator, with a huge ego - important, in her own imagination - but totally self-obsessed with her own inflated image of herself.

For one thing - she appears deaf - dumb and blind. Seems she never listens - NEVER really listens to what's actually being said. Always resorts to the quick sarcastic jibe.

And for another - so quick to rush down the "let's all hate Abbott" path - any semblance of logical anyalysis flies out the window, so totally consumed, is she, with
    vicious and vile, totally entrenched, ideological hatred of all things Abbott.

She's another one. Thinks if she keeps saying it - we'll all fall into line behind her - aowing her vicious personal hatred of OUR Prime Minister. The one a majority of us happened to vote in - to clean up HER Party's great left-over mess. The one she pretends isn't there - still having go be cleaned up.

Is there a handy lake she could go jump into? Wish someone would take a big new broom - and clean out this vile Senate sludge - the whole various lot - now all intent on fouling Australia - preserving their own hides more important than any of OUR welfares.

Jackie Lambie now boasting (after being umeployed for ten years, and some fracas in the Army allegedly to do with a beating up of someone) - with lots of "fricken's" and "Abbott'll have to grow some" - (SOOOO ladylike!) - yes, she skites, that on her new huge salary, it'll only take her three months to get a house depsoit together. (And, in the same airbrushed, botoxed, and fillers ridden faced article (fillers at $600 a wrinkle) we're told SHE'S to be in power until 2020.

God, what a totally sick world. Hatred and spite rule. Falseness, deception, and scam. And that's before we start on total unsuitability - or some people holding jobs in OUR National Senate - for which they are entirely unqualified and hopelessly equipped, morally, intellectually, or expereimce wise - all based on a mere handful of votes from the simple or deluded. Sadly, the worse THEY are - the more arrogant they get.

Wish some unemployed youngsters I know, extremely nice, and deserving, could see such a windfall rack up of a house deposit in 3 months of THEIR Mummy getting some job for which she's startlingly and absolutely unsuited, a Mummy who's allegedly causing actual damage to this nation - and what, getting paid a King's ransom, undeservedly, in doing so. We all wish we had a "Magic Mummy like that! (Or are some of us a bit more principled, and fussy?)

Once upon a time - politicians were rarely seen or heard. Heads down - bums up - working behind the scenes, like beavers. Actually getting stuff done. No media paparizzi dictating the scripts.

Politicians are not "celebritities". They are our paid Public Servants. Doing their job well - that should be the totally and only criteria we demand.

Money is becoming our God. And shopping malls our cathedrals.

We are becoming SO shallow. So "Me, Myself, and I".
    Last edited by iron mike: 31/12/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.