MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

So why is the price going so insane? Based on the earlier...

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So why is the price going so insane? Based on the earlier reports published by another poster the shorting position of MSB is back to its usual all time highs. Yet the stock continues to go north although today I'm sensing a bit of weakness in it as it doesn't appear to want to break 5.50 convincingly.

I am expecting a retrace but I'd say its only going to be a retrace. The downtrend has been utterly thrown out since the annual report.
    Where will this stock settle or whats its target? Hard to say but I suppose a lot of people could point to $6.63 being the high point from the last 12 months as the target so lets be conservative and suggest that maybe the market thinks MSB should be in the early 6's.

Anything beyond that will depend on them delivering what they've promised in the annual report. If Japan happens and that other P3 goes ahead then I'd suggest its going into the 7-8's.

If a pharma deal is locked up for one of our Tier 2 products (no matter the value of the deal) then I'd say 10+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.