MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

Dear ddwn,please allow me comment about your text and please...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear ddwn,

please allow me comment about your text and please accept as my best intention to share with you knowledge.

Doesn't exist such "wall" as u mention.

This is a very common practice of large holders when they buy they place several order bellow and above the current price. Like creating an permanent trading .

Yu can easy see such "wall" when u see some announcements involving such holders and u see they bought and sold same day several times and several lots.

Most likely(not always but likely),who wants sell hide his/her intention to sell.. For what I will announce i want sell ? mainly when is major volumes ?
    The same as buy... why I will place 500,000 shares at 1.05 . If i really want buy i need go to market level///

Most of time what u see on screen means "ZILT-NOTHING"

But what u maybe should give huge value today is.... Looks how LOW VOLUME WAS ENOUGH to make much higher prices.. This is exactly because what i mention this past days... we are becoming empty of sellers and now just buyers...
    I beleive we started the way up,and probably will be consistent with very minor retracements...

Except for some "non sense" comments, the likehood of acceptance of FDA is pretty high and the market is starting to price that.

My guess ? (not advice)

we go towards 2 much earlier than the ann

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.