MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MSB $1 Party, page-249

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi dolcevita - not meant as a kick. It's a pragmatic tap that might be worth acknowledgement - 2 ears one mouth, use them in that proportion. If you take things personally all the time, you will keep be an emotional investor which is a highway to wealth destruction - thats not what anyone needs. Try being your own devil's advocate. For everyone's sake I do hope msb comes good but I think a bit of time and at least a few good fda announcements away. No rush. Look at the trend. I discussed the tech and studies with other doctors who were fully aware of it, and other medtech ceos I know. There was just too much doubt and skepticism. How would you react if I told you? You'd tell me I'm just being negative, refuse to talk to me and there lies problem - critical thinking brick wall.

I sold out of msb at 2.50 against your recommendation to buy more avr between $5 and $8. Avr now trading 17 versus <$1 for msb. I listened to doctors in the field and other CEOs. Avr before UKRAINE crisis was $23.

We also discussed AZS and even though i gave you a mining process engineers experts opinion on the deposit and my own assessment that it was very deep for low grade - you decided to not listen. I've worked a few deep underground projects so I do have some idea. Nickel making a comeback so might be a long hold. But it's years until you can get to a resource and lots of money to get that deep. Patience.

AVR unfortunately has a ceo that doesnt oversell the technology. I think its a curse and blessing but that tech is actually worth the numbers being sprouted here, not less and that's the opportunity.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.