MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MSB $1 Party, page-250

1. 30,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1855
    Listen mate, AVR has had a 100 for one consolidation which hit shareholders in the guts.

You had a huge fan base and led people into the ditch.

Don't come in here and act like you understand MSB because you don't!

Thanks for the engineers first impressions on AZS which you glamourise as being a reportas if it's comprehensive and predictive. It was none of those things.

I didn't ask for it and I don't need it. Because there is much more than just that particular site involved in that company.

Nor do I need your smugness in here trying to spruik AVR now that it's lost people massive amounts of money well in excess of what MSB could have. MSB hasn't gone $100 to $1 which is the effectively what AVR in it's previous incarnation (you've apparently forgotten?). Glad I didn't have much on AVR in the first place. It was oversold by the management there and you know it. It takes a particular kind of chutzpah to directly imply that MSB has been oversold by management. Because it never has.

As for a pragmatic tap, perhaps you might like to examine your conscience and recognise that you're trying to undermine my credibility. Yours is sadly lacking. I have PM'd you to say what I haven't been able to say on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.