MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

MSB $1 Party, page-469

1. 15,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5736
    You understand a randomised control trial sponsored by MSB is not a doctor using something off label, right? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Does anyone here try and make a valid argument?!

I do and never suggested that it was one in the same so perhaps you are taking 'crazy pills' as you suggest or maybe you are just tired given you have posted on the MSB for 14+ hours today or maybe you need to go to Specsavers ?

Perhaps re-read your post that I responded to where you said "No doctor is going to be using new, unproven, expensive stem cell therapy off label." - here's the link

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/msb-1-party.6524435/page-433?post_id=61349434#.YnulsehBzIU

You are inferring that no doctor would use Remestemcel-L off label if the FDA approved the indication to treat GVHD .... I simply replied by giving you an example of one doctor (I am sure there would be others) I believed who would in fact use Remestemcel-L off label if it had been approved by the FDA .... I did not mention the current use in trials ?

From the reports I have read, Dr Amy Lightner has seen remarkable results using Remestemcel-L to treat CD and refractory UC so why wouldn't she access this treatment off label for patients in a hospital setting (not in trials) if the patients had no objections and were prepared to try it knowing it was an actual approved FDA treatment ?

Enjoy your evening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.