MSB 2.19% 93.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB $1 Party, page-641

1. 4,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5456
    You know, the funny thing is my grandmother who passed away quite a while back had terminal stomach cancer at one stage of her life , and doctors said there was nothing the could do.

My mother who was working in medicine at the time, somehow sourced an ancient - I believe it was aboriginal aswell, drink from somewhere in Aus that I guess she thought was the only hope since the doctors said there was nothing they could do....

Anyway.... long story short I tried some of the drink and it was bloody aweful. My grandmother 6 months on had no trace of stomach cancer whatsoever and she went on to live another 15 years and passed away from dementia instead.

My point is incases like this.... modern medicine really does demand even if the moa is not known, that the correct end point is chosen according to modern medicine 's understanding of everything else...

Its like ... at the hospital she works at, the bloodbank department can physically see a huge difference in positive patient response when live blood transfusions are given to dying patients vs the blood from the fridge. So much so its probably part of every trauma rooms checklist when they have patients going through bags of blood... to try the real thing. And remarkably it works alot of the time.

Why does it work.... we are too dumb to figure that out, separate it into the individual causes, bag it and trial it, sell it... probably where we also are right now with msc's and exosomes.

the second we run a trial with the correct end point selected.... it makes all the difference. The fact the company appears to " know" exactly what a treatment does without being able to pinpoint exactly how it does it or why.

My opinion is that if Meso selected some of there secondary end point as primary... against the FDAs own suggestions, and against some of the funding investigatorsuggestions, we would have 2 products approved already.... Now modern medicine cannot explain the simplest fact right there, which is two scenarios with the same results..... one of which gives approval, and one that does not but we are talking about the same scientific data, the same trial , the same patient outcome, the difference is in what the company chose as the primary endpoint, which has no impact on how the trial actually ran.

Something so scientifically wrong about that..... but that's where we are as a race right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
0.020(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 94.5¢ 92.0¢ $1.622M 1.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 64563 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 204239 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.