MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

@DocMcstuffinsHi DocI was wondering if you could give your...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    @DocMcstuffins

Hi Doc

I was wondering if you could give your opinion on a few things I have been pondering of late if you get some time over the next week.

1. I am curious of you opinion (if you have one) as to why the WHO or medical community has not recognised inflammation as a disease in its own right (like obesity is recognised) because of it's great significance in the contribution to disease progression and burden?

2. Likewise, if some time in the future it becomes apparent that MSCs (via infusion) work wonders in the CV field across many diseases (e.g. HF, CV, peripheral vascular, stroke etc) and a subsequent well controlled repeatable trial concluded that a series of infusions is good at halting the progression of a number of cardiovascular diseases at the same time for patients with multiple comorbidities (and risk factors) - do you think there would be a time when the medical community would give serious thought to a series of routine infusion say every 3 years to keep on top of patients with poor CV health (and high systemic inflammation). Also if there was sound evidence through repeatable trials (e.g. twin studies) that MSCs can even prevent CV disease - do you think there will be a time where a series of infusions would even be given prophylactically to the masses very early on or even before disease kicks in for patients with a family history of CV disease (or comorbidities)? Let's make the assumption that the cost of the series of infusions is cost effective for governments and insurers (so no or minimal out of pocket costs for patients?

I suppose I am probing to see how open and adaptable the medical community (and associated large organisations) are to rewriting the rules so to say if you wish to comment. Cheers
    Last edited by Martin37: 27/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.