MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB $1 Party, page-859

1. 15,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5586
    Trading parcels bought on 30 June @ $0.61 are now up around my favorite number - 69% ... not a bad effort for 21 days

I have always said @eyeswideopen a CHF partnership is what will unfold for Rex-L and after reading those results on the 19th July I believe it will happen by end of 2022 .....

I have raised the issue previously that if the Cephalon deal for $350 million was negotiated over a decade ago off the back of phase 2 results, what will big pharma pay to be a part of this now given the wealth of new and supporting data even if an additional phase 3 trial is required ?

One single treatment with huge benefits years on and one single treatment showing great results over and above SOC - just sayin'

If SI and Co. can't negotiate a great Global CHF partnership deal off the back of these results and latest data, then we are in serious trouble

GLTAH

https://www.genengnews.com/topics/t...last $130,adult stem cell technology platform.

Cephalon Shells Out $350M to Commercialize Mesoblast Stem Cell Therapies

Deal includes $130 million up front and a $220 million equity payment for a 19.99% stake in Aussie firm.

Cephalon is paying Mesoblast $130 million up front and will make a $220 million equity investment in the Australian firm as part of a collaboration to develop and commercialize adult mesenchymal precursor stem cell (MPC) therapies based on Mesoblast’s adult stem cell technology platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.