MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

@Led I am guessing that you are responding to one of the other...

1. 4,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    @Led I am guessing that you are responding to one of the other most common pests that isn't the 24hr 7 days pw on call HC Dr? I reflect back and wonder about the term 'cult', often used to berate those here with high hopes for science and what it could bring, by one of the other pests. I still believe it is many personas by 1 in most cases. I have cut and pasted this being 'Cult' definition from google.

'Why does cult have a negative connotation?Definition. In the English-speaking world, the term cult often carries derogatory connotations. In this sense, it has been considered a subjective term, used as an ad hominem attack against groups with differing doctrines or practices'.

So by it's very definition, those who are here on a positive forum for holders of MSB hoping to see the science achieve the aim of saving lives, are being attacked by non holders on a forum for holders of MSB. The non holders are the 'cult' or doomsayers, naysayers, drink the coolaid etc. Take death before science they would have you believe.

Other non holding personas seem to think MSB is a competitor to the stock they hold, and as the platform for their stock on HC is rarely visited, because it remains decades away from fruition, they make this their soapbox. What is crazy is that those nutters have a vested interest in the science of stem cells being recognised and passed by the FDA. Not just stem cells but science generally, as I see that those who hold stock here actually also want something better to save lives in unmet needs.

It is a weird world on the HC MSB forum board but the true 'cult' are easily placed on ignore.

Off now to see the Elvis movie with the family. Top gun was OK last week but Scientology has no knowledge of science, just like the cult of paid downrampers here. Have a great day and spend it better than being here 24/7.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.